Celery and Apple Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Black pepper
- 3 celery stalks with leaves, thinly bias-sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add celery, apple, onion and walnuts; toss to combine.